I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Football Glossary Crossword (A - B)
All these words and phrases appear in languagecaster.com's football glossary (A - B)
2. A caution or yellow card
4. While in mid-air a kick that moves the ball so that it travels behind the player – usually a shot (scissors kick)
6. to come back strongly after a bad defeat To _________ / back
9. Difficult situation, no way of retreating, desperate defending, to be under real pressure from an opposing team ______ / ____ / ____ / ______
11. To be completely in a mess (usually describes poor defensive organisation)
13. A forward, someone on the team that plays up front
14. The German league
15. The number of people who watch a match, the spectators
1. Formerly known as the linesman, this person helps the referee to make decisions during the game, especially offsides - ______________ referee
2. A team that always does well against another team even though it is not usually expected to
3. David Beckham's nickname
5. Courage, particularly under pressure
7. Business end of the season the time when results are decided, when the most important events happen __________ / ______ / of / the / season
8. This is the nickname of the Italian national team (it refers to the colour of the kit)
10. One of the two titles played for each year in Argentina (and other South American countries) (Not the Clausura)
11. This means to survive or not be relegated - _______ the drop
12. In knock-out competitions a goal scored away from home can count double in the event of a draw - _________ goal
14. __________ a hoodoo means that a team probably has not beaten another team or won at a certain place for a long time.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live