Welcome to the 2019-20 Languagecaster Predictions Competition. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle with five games each week. There will be prizes. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more. Good luck!You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register here with your email and then choose the 2019-20 League to play in.
- Fill in your predictions below and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one. Or ask us here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Norwich City will beat Manchester City 2-1 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Tottenham and Liverpool finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
- For knock-out games (e.g. some Cup games) the scores are up to 90 minutes – not extra time