[gss-content-box color=”green”]Welcome to the 2020 European Finals predictions competition. The 2020 Champions League and Europa League competitions are down to the quarter-finals and will be played as one-off tournaments over the next two weeks. All seven of the Champions League matches will be played in Portugal, while the seven remaining Europa League games will take place in Germany. The 2020 Women’s Champions League will be hosted in Spain – Bilbao and San Sebastian – and they kick off on August 21st. Remember that there are no two leg matches – it is knock-out football decided in one game.
So, which teams do you think will win through to the finals on the 21st (Europa) and 23rd (Champions) of August? Simply log in, add your scores below and play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in this short predictions battle of 14 games over two weeks. There will be prizes – we will offer a football book as first prize to the winner. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more and if you have questions or comments then you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck![/gss-content-box] You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register here with your email and then choose the 2020 European Knockout Tournaments league to play in.
- Fill in your predictions below and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one. Or ask us here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think FC Copenhagen will beat Manchester United 2-1 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Sevilla and Wolves finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
- As these are knock-out games, this means the scores are up to 90 minutes – not extra time
- If there is a tie at the end of the predictions competition then we will draw the winner out of a hat