Welcome to the 2019 Women’s World Cup Predictions Competition. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in Languagecaster’s 2019 Women’s World Cup predictions battle – there will be prizes 🙂 Good luck!
How to play
- You will need to log in or you can register here with your email and then choose the 2019 Women’s World Cup to play.
- Fill in your predictions below and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one. Or ask us here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think England will beat Scotland 2-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the opening game between hosts France and Korea finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
Keep up to date
- You can find out how you are doing in the predictions competition by listening to our podcasts – every week during the World Cup – here.
- The current rankings can be seen below
- See other players’ predictions here
|4.||Learn English through Football||46|