This week’s Learn English Through Football Podcast features the 2014 Premier League title run in and asks which team will lift the trophy at the end of the season. Our weekly English for Football phrase is ‘can’t buy a goal‘ and our predictions feature games from the Premier League, La Liga and the Istanbul derby.
The main features of the show can be found below:
- Listen only to the main report here – the transcript and vocabulary will help you understand key phrases and improve your language skills
- Check out this week’s predictions here
- Listen to this week’s football phrase ‘can’t buy a goal‘
- Learn English by asking a footballing question or questions about the English language in our forum section
- Football glossary – this is a huge collection of football vocabulary, football cliches and football phrases with definitions and examples. If you can’t find a phrase you want to understand, send us an email or comment and we’ll try to explain it for you.
Listen to Languagecaster.com’s football podcast
A podcast is like a radio show that you can hear on your computer or your mp3 player (e.g. an i-pod). There are different ways of listening to our football podcasts: