This week’s Learn English Through Football Podcast has a main report that explains the language connected with managers losing their jobs. Our weekly English for Football phrase is ‘hot seat‘. We also have some great games to look forward to in the predictions section. The highlights are Liverpool v Chelsea and the two second leg ties in the Champions League.
The main features of the show can be found below:
- Listen only to the main report here – the transcript and vocabulary will help you understand key phrases and improve your language skills
- Check out this week’s predictions here
- Listen to this week’s football phrase ‘hot seat‘
- Learn English by asking a footballing question or questions about the English language in our forum section
- Football glossary – this is a huge collection of football vocabulary, football cliches and football phrases with definitions and examples. If you can’t find a phrase you want to understand, send us an email or comment and we’ll try to explain it for you.
Listen to Languagecaster.com’s football podcast
A podcast is like a radio show that you can hear on your computer or your mp3 player (e.g. an i-pod). There are different ways of listening to our football podcasts: