On this week’s Learning English Through Football Podcast Damian takes a look at the teams in contention to win the La Liga championship. We also have our weekly English for Football phrase – this week, ‘the last four‘, and we feature games from around Europe in our predictions section, including the Copa del Rey final and a top-of-the-table clash in the Premier League between Liverpool and Manchester City. .
The main features of the show can be found below:
- Listen only to the main report here – the transcript and vocabulary will help you understand key phrases and improve your language skills
- Check out this week’s predictions here
- Listen to this week’s football phrase ‘top four‘
- Learn English by asking a footballing question or questions about the English language in our forum section
- Football glossary – this is a huge collection of football vocabulary, football cliches and football phrases with definitions and examples. If you can’t find a phrase you want to understand, send us an email or comment and we’ll try to explain it for you.
Listen to Languagecaster.com’s football podcast
A podcast is like a radio show that you can hear on your computer or your mp3 player (e.g. an i-pod). There are different ways of listening to our football podcasts: