Learn English Through Football Podcast – 2019 Women’s World Cup Predictions Competition: This weekend sees the start of the 2019 Women’s World Cup taking place in France and here at languagecaster.com we have a predictions competition. You can join by clicking here. If you have questions or comments, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can play in the 2019 Women’s World Cup Predictions Competition. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in Languagecaster’s 2019 Women’s World Cup predictions battle – there will be prizes Good luck!
How to play
- You will need to log in or you can register on the site with your email (languagecaster.com) and then choose the 2019 Women’s World Cup to play.
- Fill in your predictions on the page (you may have to scroll down to see them) and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one. Or ask us here at email@example.com.
- It’s three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think England will beat Scotland 2-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. Now, for example, if the opening game between hosts France and Korea finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
Stinger: You are listening to languagecaster.com (In French)
OK, good luck everyone and remember that you can keep up with the 2019 Women’s World Cup by listening to our regular podcasts – every week during the World Cup.