This week’s Learn English Through Football Podcast has a main report that looks back at the season in Europe, highlighting the winners and losers of the 2013/2014 campaign. Our weekly English for Football phrase is ‘suspended‘. We also have some great games to look forward to in the predictions section including the Champions League final and the Championship Play Off.
The main features of the show can be found below:
- Listen only to the main report here – the transcript and vocabulary will help you understand key phrases and improve your language skills
- Check out this week’s predictions here
- Listen to this week’s football phrase ‘suspended‘
- Learn English by asking a footballing question or questions about the English language in our forum section
- Football glossary – this is a huge collection of football vocabulary, football cliches and football phrases with definitions and examples. If you can’t find a phrase you want to understand, send us an email or comment and we’ll try to explain it for you.
Listen to Languagecaster.com’s football podcast
A podcast is like a radio show that you can hear on your computer or your mp3 player (e.g. an i-pod). There are different ways of listening to our football podcasts: