In week 23 of the Premier League the fixture between Liverpool and Manchester City stands out. The run away leaders travel to Anfield where Liverpool will be hoping to get revenge for a 5-0 thrashing earlier in the season. Chelsea face Leicester in a tricky tie, and Tottenham will be facing Stoke City, who recently sacked their manager Mark Hughes – will there be a new manager bounce? .
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).