Languagecaster Predictions: May 2020 – Der Klassiker: There are seven games remaining in this season’s Bundesliga and this week sees a huge fixture between the top two: Bayern Munich versus Borussia Dortmund. Both sides are in good form but of course with no supporters in the Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund may have lost an advantage, while the current holders still have a four-point lead over Dortmund and they know that a victory will probably give them their eighth title in a row. We also feature in-form Leverkusen against Wolfsburg – thats fourth against sixth – and if there is a favourable result in Der Klassiker then maybe Leverkusen can get themselves back in the title race. Both these games take place on Tuesday and on Wednesday we feature the game between third-place RB Leipzig, fresh from a 5-0 victory away at Mainz, against Hertha Berlin who have won both their games since the league restarted.
Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: Bundesliga – May 2020 – Der KlassikerYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.