Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 Real Madrid vs Manchester City: The second set of Champins League last 16 matches take place this week and we feature three of the games including Manchester City’s trip to Real Madrid and Chelsea hosting Bayern Munich in this predictions post. We also try to predict some games from the Premier League as Wolves continue their hunt for a top-four place against relegation-threatened Norwich City and Arsenal are at home to Everton with both teams in good form and looking at the possibility of a top four (or five) position.
Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 Real Madrid vs Manchester CityYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.