Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 9 – 2020 European Championship Qualifiers
The final set of European Championship qualifiers take place over the next week and there are qualifying spots up for grabs including the big match in Dublin between Ireland and Denmark in a winner-takes-all game. We also have the Northern Ireland versus Netherlands game in which the home side realistically need a win to have any chance of making it to the finals next summer, while Sweden travel to Romania in another winner-takes-all match. We also have a game from the Asian World Cup qualifiers with Iraq facing Iran in Amman.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.