Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 7 – Arsenal v Wolves
It’s week 7 of the languagecaster predictions competition and the big game this week comes from the Premier League with Wolves travelling to Arsenal. We also have more big games from England where Chelsea travel to Watford and a big game from Spain – Sevilla hosting Atletico Madrid. These games will feature on our podcast show next weekend. Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your scores for this week’s games.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.