There’s a big London Derby this Sunday as the Premier League swings back into action after the international break. It’s week 32 and Chelsea take on Tottenham in a key clash for both clubs. Also this weekend Manchester City travel to Merseyside to play Everton. Can the Toffees become another Liverpool side to beat the league leaders? And West ham take on Southampton, as both teams hover around the drop zone. The Hammers will be hoping to avoid trouble in the stands with a win. So a London derby, a Manchester v Merseyside clash, and a relegation battle all feature this weekend.
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).