Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Languagecaster Predictions: Week 13 – The Manchester Derby
The big game this week is the Manchester derby – can reigning champions continue their chase of leaders Liverpool by defeating rivals United on Saturday evening? There is also a huge game at the top of the Bundesliga when champions Bayern travel to leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach in what could be a pivotal game in a really tight title race – there are only five points serating the top seven sides in Germany. Come along and take on the languagecaster team – three points for a perfect prediction and one point for the right result.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.