Languagecaster Predictions – June 2020 Everton vs Liverpool: The Premier League returns this week and one of the big games this weekend is the Merseyside derby which takes place on Sunday when Everton host Liverpool. We also feature another derby, this time a London derby between Tottenham and West Ham which will be played on Tuesday, while we also look at matches between Liverpool and Crystal Palace and Chelsea versus Manchester City on Wednesday and Thursday – will Liverpool wrap up the title this week? There is also a big game in La Liga when joint leaders Barcelona face Athletic Bilbao. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: June 2020 Everton vs LiverpoolYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.