Languagecaster Predictions – Final Day of 2020 Premier League Season: It’s the final weekend of the Premier League season – a season that started almost a year ago – when the final set of fixtures will be played. Liverpool have, of course, won the title, Manchester City are guaranteed a Champions League spot after finishing as runners-up, while Norwich City have been relegated to the Championship. What else needs to be decided? Well, the remaining two Champions League spots are up for grabs with three teams in with a chance: Chelsea, Manchester United and Leicester and these two sides meet at the King Power Stadium on Sunday. Chelsea take on Wolves who need to better Tottenham’s result away at Crystal Palace to guarantee Europa League football next season. The relegation battle sees three sides trying to avoid the drop – Bournemouth need to win against Everton and hope results go their way, while Watford must get a better result at Arsenal than Aston Villa who travel to West Ham. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions – Final Day of 2020 Premier League Season:[fp-predictionform match=”233,234,235,236,237,238,239″]
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.