Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 5 – Czech Republic vs England
The European Championship qualifiers continue this week and we feature five games in our predictions competition. England take their 100% record to Prague to take on the Czech Republic on Friday, while also on Friday the French side travel to Iceland in a Group H match between the teams in second and third place. We also have two matches from Group D where Ireland travel to Georgia and Denmark play Switzerland on Saturday and we also feature Spain’s trip to Oslo where they take on Norway in a Group F game. These games will feature on our podcast show this weekend. Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your scores for this week’s games.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click here (or below) to enter your predictions.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.