It’s Boxing Day in a few days, which is traditionally a festival pf football over the Christmas period in the UK. Eight of the ten Premier League games will kick off on the afternoon of the 26th and will be enjoyed by thousands of fans enjoying the holiday season. Matches to look out for are Tottenham v Southampton, with Spurs boss taking his team to where he managed for one and a half seasons. A few days after Boxing Day, there’s a London derby with south versus north, as Crystal Palace host Arsenal. And Manchester City will take their winning record to 18 on the bounce if they can beat Newcastle.
And congratulations to Alexrr, the winner of our winter break predictions battle! Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).