Languagecaster Predictions: Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt: It’s the second week of the return of the Bundesliga and this weekend we feature the leaders Bayern Munich who host Eintracht Frankfurt in the Saturday evening match. The current holders have a four-point lead and should have enough to defeat a Frankfurt side who were well beaten at home by Borussia Mönchengladbach last weekend. Mönchengladbach themselves take on a resurgent Leverkusen – that’s third versus fifth in a battle for Champions League places on Saturday. We also feature a game between two rivals from the Rhine-Ruhr region: FC Köln who are in 13th place take on Fortuna Düsseldorf who are 17th on Sunday. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: Bundesliga – Bayern Munich vs Eintracht FrankfurtYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.