Languagecaster Predictions: June 2020 – Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich: Bayern Munich look to extend their winning run to nine games when they visit fifth-place Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday. Bayern have won all four of their games since the Bundesliga returned from the lockdown and have won an amazing 14 out of the past 15 matches – the other was a draw against Leipzig. Can Leverkusen repeat their win from earlier on in the season? That day, way back at the end of November, Leverkusen won 2-1 at the Allianz Arena to pile more pressure on the then Bayern manager Niko Kovač who was fired soon after.
If Bayern slip up then second-place Borussia Dortmund can cut the gap to four points if they defeat in-form Hertha Berlin on Saturday evening. The team from the capital have won three and drawn one since the return and are now challenging for a European place – they currently lie in ninth position. The other game that we feature takes place on Sunday between relegation-threatened Werder Bremen who host Wolfsburg who themselves are looking to qualify for European competitions next season.
Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: Bundesliga – June 2020 Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.