Languagecaster Predictions: 2020 FA Cup 3rd Round
It’s the third round of the 2020 FA Cup this weekend which sees the bigger clubs from the top two tiers enter the competition. Traditionally this round takes place on the first weekend after the festive fixtures which means that pitches may not be at their best and players from the top tier sides will be rested which of course means there is a chance of a cup upset! In this week’s languagecaster predictions we feature four games from the competition including two matches between Championship sides against Premier League teams, as well as Wolves against Man United and the Merseyside derby, while La Liga returns this weekend and we try and predict the derby between Espanyol and league leaders Barcelona.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.