Languagecaster Predictions – 2020 Carabao Cup Final and el Clasico: The first piece of silverware – a trophy – is up for grabs this weekend in England when Manchester City take on relegation-threatened Aston Villa at Wembley Stadium. It should be an easy victory for City who are fresh from defeating Real Madrid in Spain in their Champions League last-16 first leg match but we all know that the cup is special and form can go out the window.
There is also a huge game in Italy on Sunday between two of the top three as Juventus host Inter Milan in the Derby d’Italia, which will be played behind closed doors due to the Corona Virus outbreak. Spain also has its own massive game on Sunday as el clásico takes place with Barcelona traveling to Madrid who are two points behind their Catalan rivals and also looking to avoid three defeats in a week. We also try to predict some games from the Premier League as Wolves travel to Tottenham in the continuing battle for the top four (or five) places and there is a derby of sorts on Saturday between Brighton and Crystal Palace. A big weekend of football ahead!
Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: 2020 Carabao Cup Final and el ClasicoYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.