Languagecaster Predictions: 2019 Festive Fixtures
Christmas time is a very busy period in the Premier League season as teams play four times in a very short space of time. We will feature games from Boxing Day (the 26th December) right the way through to the 29th December. On the 26th Spurs host Brighton and then we also feature two Wolves matches – first they host Manchester City and then two days later they travel to Liverpool, while there is also a London derby that sees Chelsea take on Arsenal.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.