Languagecaster Predictions 2019 Club World Cup Semi-finals and el Clasico
The Carabao Cup quarter-finals take place this week with Leicester travelling to a resurgent Everton, while Colchester and Oxford will be hoping to create an upset against Manchester United and City. Midweek also sees the first clasico game of the season – this one taking place in Barcelona – and the two semi-finals of the Club World Cup which sees Liverpool facing Mexican side Monterrey and Copa Libertadores champions Flamengo taking on Qatari side Al-Hilal.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.