The new Premier League 2019-20 season is now up and running and this week we feature three of the big games from the second round of matches, including Manchester City hosting Tottenham and Newcastle United travelling to Norwich City – a little early for a relegation six-pointer? Listen to Damian and Damon’s talking about these games in last weekend’s podcast.
This weekend also sees the Bundesliga and La Liga kicking off their seasons. We have one game from each of those leagues both of which feature last year’s champions: Bayern Munich in Germany and Barcelona in Spain – they take on Hertha Berlin and Athletic Bilbao respectively on Friday evening. These games will feature on our podcast show at the weekend. Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your scores for this week’s games.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.