2019-20 Madrid derby: It’s the Madrid Derby this weekend – Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. Along with that massive game, there are three key games in the Premier League. The first is Manchester City traveling to Tottenham Hotspur. If the champions drop points here, surely the title is going to Liverpool. In a battle for fourth (or fifth) spot, Wolverhampton Wanderers travel to Old Trafford to take on Manchester United. But the weekend’s early game is Leicester hosting Chelsea. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 Madrid DerbyYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.