Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 4 – Tottenham vs Bayern Munich
It’s week 4 of the languagecaster predictions competition and there are big games from the Champions League – Bayern Munich travel to London to take on last season’s runners-up Tottenham. Munich already have three points and Spurs one so all to play for in this one. In the group of death, Barca take on Inter Milan in an intriguing tie – both teams have only one point after draws against Dortmund and Slavia Prague repectively. We also feature a relegation six-pointer from England with winless Watford hosting Shefield United and a match between leaders Liverpool and in-form Leicester, while we have a top-of-the table clash between Real Madrid and Granda from La Liga. These games will feature on our podcast show this weekend. Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your scores for this week’s games.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click here (or below) to enter your predictions.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.