Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 2 – Champions League Group Stage
The 2019-20 Champions League group stages start this week and in our predictions section we focus on five of the big ones including the holders Liverpool beginning their defence away at Napoli. We also try and predict matches between Real Madrid and PSG, Atletico Madrid and Juventus, Dortmund against Barcelona and Chelsea hosting Valencia. These games will feature on our podcast show next weekend. Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your scores for this week’s games.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.