Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 11 – 2019-20 Norwich City vs Arsenal
Lowly Norwich City host Arsenal, who sacked their manager Unai Emery this week, in a game that both teams need to win. We feature three other games from the Premier League including struggling West Ham’s trip to Chelsea and Liverpool’s home game against Brighton. There is also a big game in Spain when leaders Barcelona travel to Atlético Madrid who are only three points behind their Catalan rivals.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.