2019-20 FA Cup 4th Round Replays: The Premier League takes a mid-winter break over the next couple of weeks – the first time that this league has done this – though each side only actually gets one weekend off. There are two matches next week including a relegation six-pointer between Watford and Brighton. The FA Cup fourth round replays also take place this week with Tottenham hosting Southampton and minnows Shrewsbury Town travelling to Liverpool. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 FA Cup 4th Round ReplaysYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.