Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 Chelsea vs Tottenham: The Premier League’s winter break is over and returns this weekend with a full round of fixtures. We feature some of the big games from the weekend including a London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham – teams in fourth and fifth positions in the league. We also look at Leicester hosting Manchester City – that’s second against third – and we try and predict two games from la Liga: Barcelona host Eibar and Real Madrid travel to Levante.
Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in our predictions battle. Listen to our weekly podcasts to find out more about the competition including weekly updates.
Languagecaster Predictions: 2019-20 Chelsea vs TottenhamYou have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.