Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20: Game Week 10 – 2019-20 Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool vs Napoli
The Champions League group stage continues this week with the fifth set of matches taking place that include some big games indeed. Spurs need a win to qualify for the knock-out stages and they play Greek side Olympiacos on Tuesday, while Juventus host Atletico and pSG travel to Real Madrid – two games that will probably decide top spot in their respective groups. On Wednesday Liverpool host Napoli and Dortmund travel to Barcelona with all four teams needing points to guarantee qualification.You have to be a registered user and logged in to play in this pool.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.