Languagecaster Predictions 2019-20 Champions League Group Stage Final Games
It’s the final set of Champions League group stage matches this week and there are some huge games as teams battle to qualify for the knock-out rounds. Holders Liverpool travel to Austria to face Red Bull Salzburg and they will need to avoid defeat to progress, while Chelsea will need to beat Lille to ensure qualification in a group that also sees Ajax host Valancia in another winner-takes-all battle. In the Premier League, West Ham play Arsenal on Monday night in a game that both London sides need to win to get their seasons back on track. Come along and take on the languagecaster team – remember that it is three points for a perfect prediction and one point for the right result.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.