[gss-content-box color=”green”]2017 Man City v Man United: This week sees a hectic fixture list with the Manchester derby being the stand out tie. Some teams have two games – like Palace and Manchester United – as games in hand are played. Crystal Palace may have a say at the top of the league as they travel to third place Liverpool and then host second place Spurs. And down in the basement Swansea face a must win game against Stoke – they’ll be hoping the side from the midlands will be on the beach! You can take part in our
by adding your scores below. To join either the season or this month’s competition just follow the instructions below: [/gss-content-box]
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Or you can submit your predictions here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Tottenham will beat Arsenal 2-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Leicester City and Liverpool finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to choose the 2016-17 languagecaster predictions league to play on your user page (when you sign in).
Languagecaster Predictions: 2017 Man Utd vs Chelsea
[gss-content-box color=”gray”]Check out these useful pages to practice the English needed to talk about guessing the score of football matches.