How to play
- It is free to play – simply register or log in with your email.
- Come along to the Euro 2016 Predictions page to make your predictions.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check the current rankings here
- First prize: £30 worth of Amazon vouchers
- Second prize: £20 worth of Amazon vouchers
- Third prize: £10 worth of Amazon vouchers.
- Everyone who takes part is automatically entered into a draw to win £10 worth of Amazon vouchers.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think England will beat Wales 2-0 and this is the final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between England and Wales finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
- For the knockout stages neither penalties nor extra time are included. Simply predict the score for 90 minutes.
- If any of the players in the top three positions finish with the same number of points at the end of the competition then there will be a random draw to decide the final position.