Languagecaster are hosting a Euro 2012 prediction competition with Amazon book tokens as prizes. Which team do you think will win the Euros? Can Spain retain the trophy? Will German finally deliver? Can an outsider like Ireland do well? What about dark horses Portugal, Russia or France? Or maybe even England? Join our prediction competition here and maybe you can win some prizes.
How to play
- It is free to play
- Click on the link here and register with an email
- Fill in your predictions and click save – you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- First prize: £30 worth of Amazon vouchers
- Second prize: £20 worth of Amazon vouchers
- Third prize: £10 worth of Amazon vouchers.
- Everyone who takes part is automatically entered into a draw to win £10 worth of Amazon vouchers.
- Scoring System
- Three points for a perfect score
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between England and France finishes 1-1 and you chose the 1-1 score then you will receive 3 points. If you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
- See how the other predictors are doing by looking at the overall table here
Listen to our podcasts here
[euro-2012-predictor kickoff=1 limit=24 predict_penalties=0]