Welcome to the 2018 World Cup Predictions Competition. Play against Damon, Damian and lots of football-language fans around the world in Languagecaster’s 2018 World Cup predictions battle. Good luck!
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email and then choose the 2018 World Cup game to play.
- Fill in your predictions below and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one. Or ask us here.
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Russia will beat Saudi Arabia 2-0 in the opening game and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between England and Panama finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.