Happy 2014 from the Learn English Through Football Podcast team. On this week’s show we have a main report that focuses on the FA Cup. After that we have an English for football phrase, which this week is ‘inch perfect‘, and we wrap up with our predictions which feature some of the big FA Cup matches including the North London derby.
The main features of the show can be found below:
- Listen only to the main report here – the transcript and vocabulary will help you understand key phrases and improve your language skills
- Check out this week’s predictions here
- Listen to this week’s football phrase ‘inch perfect‘ here.
- Learn English by asking a footballing question or questions about the English language in our forum section
- Football glossary – this is a huge collection of football vocabulary, football cliches and football phrases with definitions and examples. If you can’t find a phrase you want to understand, send us an email or comment and we’ll try to explain it for you.
Listen to Languagecaster.com’s football podcast
A podcast is like a radio show that you can hear on your computer or your mp3 player (e.g. an i-pod). There are different ways of listening to our football podcasts: