This weekend sees second vs third in the Premier League. But more importantly than that it is the big rivals in the north west, Manchester United versus Liverpool. Can Arsenal stop their terrible recent form with a win against Watford. If they don’t, their manager, Arsène Wenger will be under huge pressure. Another manager under pressure is Chelsea’s Conte and his side host London rivals Crystal Palace, who were so unlucky against Manchester United last time out. They could give the Blues a real test.
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).