Last week it was the Languagecaster derby, this week it’s the North London Derby. Arsenal travel to Wembley to face their big rivals Tottenham in the early kick off in Saturday. Old rivalries are renewed when Benitez’s Newcastle host Mourinho’s Manchester United, and there’s also Southampton vs Liverpool. This last game has extra needle, as Liverpool have recently bought several players from the south coast club.
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
|3.||Learn English through Football||150|
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).