We are well and truly into 2018 and teams in the relegation zone are running out of games to escape. Stoke City host newly promoted Huddersfield, while West Bromwich Albion face a tricky away tie against Everton. The Toffees are inconsistent but will expect to win at home. Finally, the team at the bottom, Swansea, will face a rampant Liverpool. Will any of these sides add to their one win in five games this round?
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).