The FA Cup quarter finals take place this weekend, so week 31 in the Premier League only features four games. Liverpool will be hoping to bounce back from defeat against Manchester United. West Bromwich Albion have lost seven on the bounce, so will be desperate to get a win away at Bournemouth. Crystal Palace are another team in terrible form, and they are also playing away; they travel to Huddersfield.
Join in the predictions battle (see below) and add your guesses.
No match data available.
How to play
- You will need to register or log in with your email – remember it is free to play.
- Click on the latest weekly predictions post to find each week’s games – click here.
- Fill in your predictions and click save – remember that you can change your scores right up to kick-off time.
- Check how you did by looking at the rankings here (both the overall and monthly rankings).
- Three points for a perfect score. For example, if you think Arsenal will beat Man United 1-0 and this is the exact final score then you receive three points.
- One point for the right result. For example, if the game between Liverpool and Southampton finishes 1-1 and you chose a different score but the right result (e.g. 0-0; 2-2 or 3-3) then you will receive 1 point.
NOTE: If you have already registered for our site don’t forget to click here to play on your user page (when you sign in).