Q.1 What is a podcast?
A podcast is like an internet radio show. It is audio content in a digital form that can be accessed via a computer or a portable digital player (e.g. an i-pod).
Q.2 How can I listen to the podcast
There are three ways of listening to the show:
1. The easiest way is to subscribe to the show – choose one of the subscription options and then sit back and wait for the latest podcast to appear. You can subscribe to the show on i-tunes by clicking here to receive automatic downloads every week.
2. You can also click on the play now icon below the podcast post and this will allow you to be able to hear the show.
3. You can also download the show to your computer allowing you to listen whenever you wish.
Q.3 Do I need any other software to listen?
Not really but if you are having any difficulties listening to the show then contact us at email@example.com
Q.4 When does the weekly podcast appear?
Usually every Thursday or Friday.
Q.5 Is the format of the podcast the same every week
For the most part yes. The show lasts for about 10 minutes and is made up of five parts:
1. The introduction
2. A review of the football news from the week in our good, the bad and ugly section.
3. An English for Football expression
4. Predictions for the following week’s matches
Q.6 What if I have missed a podcast?
Well, if you subscribe this will not be a problem but we also have a page that contains all the previous podcasts.
Q.7 How about other materials on the site?
Q.8 Who are the podcast presenters?
Damian and Damon are the two main presenters and you can find out more about them here.
Q.9 Is there a transcript?
Yes! The transcript can help listeners understand the football conversation between Damon and Damian each week.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below